Digiheat electric spa heaters incorporate the latest technology, advanced composite materials and inbuilt safety devices for dependability. Digiheat heaters are easily installed on the floor*, wall or along pipe work.
1. Streamline non corrosive, uv stabilised housing
2. Digital temperature display & self-diagnosis.
3. Simple 4 button programming.
4. Built-in over temperature safety sensor to prevent overheating.
5. Adjustable pressure switch to suit individual installation requirements.
6. Polymer coated incalloy heating element for improved corrosion resistance.
7. Quick connect unions for ease of installation and maintenance
**** Three phase models require wall mounting or along pipework
Temperature management & self-diagnosis
The desired water temperature is easy to set and the current pool temperature is shown in the LED display. Digiheat’s digital control panel provides a continuous digital pool temperature display and incorporates a self diagnosis system. In the event of a problem, the control panel will display diagnostic error codes.
The integrity and performance of your pool heater and its components are protected by built-in safety devices
– Auto flow switch to shutdown the system in the event of no water flow.
– Built-in over temperature safety sensor to prevent overheating
– 3 minute start delay to ensure optimal flow rates prior to heating.